The Museum’s database holds over 1 million data on taxon occurrences, 10.000 data on biotope occurrences, and 100.000 data on the specimens of the Museum’s botany, fossil, mineral and zoological collections. These data have been collected by the scientific collaborators of the Museum and of government agencies, by biological stations working for local authorities as well as by private bodies such as consultancies and NGO’s.
Check our data portal and help collect data on data.mnhn.lu
Check our species lists
– Red lists, lists of protected and of invasive species!
Search for specimens in our collections
Discover some data pages of scientific collaborators of the Museum:
- Lichenology – Lichens of Belgium, Luxembourg and the North of France
- Pteridophytes – Atlas of the pteridophytes of Luxembourg
Find out more about data management at the Museum:
- Recorder – the Museum’s central database application
- Discover the natural heritage information facility at the Museum
Tel: +352 46 22 40 – 263